COMMITMENT TO INCLUSIVE HIRING
ASH Productions is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities. ASH celebrates diversity and commits to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and sub-contractors. The company’s goal is to remove barriers to employment that are faced by racialized groups and encourage applicants of all genders, abilities, and ethnic, socio-economic, religious, and educational backgrounds. ASH believes that a team with a variety of perspectives and skills is critical to our growth as an organization, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
AVAILABLE POSITIONS (22/23 Season)
ASH Productions currently produces a season of 20+ dance convention events in cities across the United States from October to July. Candidate must be able and available to travel to all events via airplane on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday, and return on Sunday or Monday following each event. We are currently seeking Event Staff for our upcoming 2022/2023 Tour.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Various cleaning duties due to COVID-19.
- Executing sales on merchant platforms for Photo/Video (Zenfolio) and Merchandise (Shopkeep).
- Various administrative tasks as assigned by Convention Manager.
- Load-In and Load-Out of pre-function and office space at each event.
- Merchandise inventory.Adjust design of pre-function space based on each individual event location.
- Connect with clients to solve on-site issues which may be different at each event.
- Detailed setup and organization of specific Registration materials for each client at each event.
- Coordination of backstage, holding room, and facilitating traffic control throughout the event space.
- Incredible organization and efficiency.
- Theatre Stage Management experience a plus.
- Independent, practical, and driven.
- Type-A personality with a proactive, goal-oriented mindset.
- Pursue tasks with a constant sense of urgency and purpose.
- Ability to control a crowd with grace and patience.
- Meticulous, with a strong drive to finish tasks given.
- Proficiency in Mac computer systems.
- Excellent Sales/Customer service.
- Knowledge of the dance convention industry a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Reliability, punctuality and ability to work in a deadline oriented team atmosphere.
- Experience with registration software or ability to learn incredibly quickly.
Candidates must be able and available to travel to all events via airplane from your home airport on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday and return on Sunday or Monday following each event. Flight, hotel, and transportation to and from the host city airport are covered by ASH. Event Staff are responsible for their own transportation to and from their home to their home airport.
Day rate per event.
ASH Productions currently produces a season of 20+ dance convention events in cities across the United States from October to July. Candidate must be able and available to travel to all events via airplane on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday, and return on Sunday or Monday following each event.
We are currently seeking candidates for an entry level AV Tech position for our upcoming 2022/2023 Tour. Candidates must have a broad but basic knowledge of live event production including audio, lighting, and video. This position is entry level and designed for someone who is eager to learn all aspects of the live event production industry and gain experience.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Management of local labor during setup and breakdown.
- Setup of lighting, audio, video, truss, staging and drape.
- During the Performance Showcase, the AV Tech will be trained on all positions.
- Maintenance and repair of audio, video, and lighting equipment.
- Various duties and tasks assigned by the Production Manager to successfully run the event.
- Unload and loading of truck at the beginning and end of each event while supervising local crew.
- Basic knowledge of audio, video, and lighting.
- Touring and/or live event experience.
- IT experience and knowledge of computers and networking is a big plus.
- Knowledge of dance conventions or competitions a big plus.
Candidates must be able and available to travel to each event via airplane from your home airport on Thursday and return on Monday following each event. Flight, hotel, and transportation to and from the host city airport are covered by ASH. Crew is responsible for their own transportation to and from their home airport.
Day Rate per Event Day. For those located in the Philadelphia area, there may be Warehouse Hours available before, during, and after the touring season at an hourly rate.