- To register for ASH Productions events, dancers must be four years of age or older to attend.
- Ages for scholarship auditions and Performance Showcases are as of the start date of the event.
- Observers are eligible to register with participating dancers only. Observers may NOT be studio owners, teachers or dancers.
- Observers are not permitted to observe Teacher’s Class or Scholarship Auditions. An Observer is defined as an individual observing classes only (NO taking notes, NO participating). All attendees ages 4+ that would like to observe, need a wristband, attendees observing ages 3 and under are permitted without a wristband.
- We suggest pre-registering due to limited space. Once capacity is reached, registrations will no longer be accepted. If you plan to register the day of an event, we suggest calling a week prior to check availability.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times and cannot be transferred.
- All group registrations must be accompanied by a registered teacher or a studio representative.
- We urge all dancers to wear dance shoes at ALL TIMES during classes. ASH Productions will not be responsible for dancers who, at their own risk, choose not to wear dance shoes.
- ASH Productions expects a certain level of respect and conduct to be followed at all events. We reserve the right to refuse admittance or ask anyone with unacceptable behavior to leave.
- It is strongly urged that you make your hotel reservations well in advance to avoid a sell-out. Please be sure to mention ASH Productions when you make your reservations to receive the discounted room rate.
(Artists In Training Ballroom)
Photography and Videography at ASH Productions events are STRICTLY PROHIBITED! Photos and Videos will be available for purchase at the Photo/Video booth throughout the event.
Q&A / PHOTO AND AUTOGRAPH SESSION
There will be one Q&A / Photo and Autograph session per event for attendees to ask the faculty any questions they may have regarding the dance industry. We suggest you come prepared with questions you’d like to ask.
Every Artists Simply Human event ends with the final class being taught collaboratively by the ASH faculty! This class is a fun and upbeat way to end the convention, and is always a favorite among attendees.
You do not have to be registered as an observer to attend our parent chat. We encourage all parents to attend this informative session with Artists Simply Human’s director, Braham Logan Crane.
You must be registered as an observer to attend our parent class. Come on out, have fun, and show us where your child’s talent comes from!
TEACHER TRAINING SEMINARS
Teachers are invited to attend ASH’s energizing and motivating teacher training seminars. These hour long sessions in Ballet/Technique and Contemporary/Improvisational Techniques allow teachers to interact and have inspiring conversations with the ASH faculty members in a more intimate setting.
Enjoy breakfast on Sunday with Artists Simply Human’s director, Braham Logan Crane and ASH faculty members. We love hearing your thoughts and feedback!!