Nationals Convention Fees
The Convention Fee includes 3 days of convention classes. The Convention does not include the ASH Assistant Audition Fee, the ASH: The Company Audition Fee, theCompany Intensive Fee, Open Competition Fees, or Gala tickets.
- Dancers may either register with a studio or as an independent dancer. When registering, type “Independent” when asked to provide a studio name.
- Levels(Ages) are as of January 1st, 2023.
- Studio Owners/Directors may place their dancers in the level they feel is appropriate to their student’s skill level, even if it is diﬀerent than their age. However, dancers MUST participate in the Scholarship Audition based on their age as of January 1st, 2023. Dancers ages 22 and up are not eligible to audition for scholarships.
- All group registrations must be accompanied by a registered teacher.
- Attendees are not required to participate in the Open Competition unless they are auditioning for ASH Assistant, however, if a dancers wishes to participate in the Open Competition, they must be registered for the full convention.
- Each dancer is allowed one level change per event which must occur by the end of the 2nd class on the first full day of convention classes. Visit Registration or Merchandise to exchange your wristband.
- We suggest registering as soon as possible due to limited space. Once capacity is reached, registrations will no longer be accepted.
- Wristbands must be worn during all classes and cannot be transferred.
- Observers may NOT be studio owners, teachers, or dancers and are only eligible to register with participating dancers. Observers are not permitted to observe Teacher Classes, Scholarship Auditions, the ASH Assistant Audition, or the ASH: The Company Audition.
- It is strongly urged that you make your hotel reservations well in advance to avoid a sell-out. Please visit the city page of the event you are attending where you will find all hotel information. If calling the hotel, please be sure to mention ASH Productions when you make your reservations to receive the discounted room rate.
- Photography and Videography at ASH Productions events are STRICTLY PROHIBITED! Photos and Videos will be available for purchase at ASHPhotoVideo.com
ASH accepts Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, checks or money orders. Checks or money orders must be postmarked before the Early Bird Discount Deadline in order to secure the Early Bird rate. If a check is returned, you will be assessed a $30.00 fee. Only cash and credit cards are accepted when registering at the door or paying a final balance upon check-in at Registration. *All funds must be paid in U.S. currency only. No International, Canadian or Foreign checks will be accepted.
Refund Policy for 2022/2023 Season
Unless ASH is forced to cancel due to Acts of God, CDC, local, state, or federal government mandates, ASH will not provide a refund under any circumstance. If the event is held and a dancer cannot attend due to injury or illness, you must contact the ASH Office at least 24 hours prior to the start of the event. ASH will issue a credit statement to be used up to one year from the date of issue for convention and/or performance showcase fees provided the dancer submits a doctor’s note within 30 days via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.