ASH Assistant Audition Fees
- Dancers will begin with a solo performance. Dancers will bring a solo (already choreographed) to be scored by the ASH Faculty. No critiques or awards will be given for this solo, it is a part of the ASH Assistant Audition. This will be performed on the ASH stage, costumes and makeup are encouraged but not required. Since seating will be set up according to social distancing guidelines and limited to Studio staﬀ and immediate parents/guardians, ASH will livestream the performance showcase at www.ASHWebcast.com. The video wall located in the lobby will also be broadcasting the Performance Showcase. Friends and family can watch from home, and attendees will be able to watch from anywhere at the venue!
- Next, will be the combination audition process. Dancers will learn combinations from the ASH Faculty in Ballet, Contemporary and Hip Hop. Once they learn all combinations, they will audition in front of the ASH Faculty. (Bring clothes and shoes for ALL styles!). This audition is closed, no teachers or parents will be allowed in the room and this portion will not be broadcast.
- All ASH Assistants for the next season will be announced at the Gala on the last night of Nationals!
- All dancers registered for the ASH Assistant Audition will participate in the Closing Number of the ASH Gala. Dancers will have rehearsals with the ASH Faculty throughout the week.
- All dancers registered for the ASH Assistant Audition will receive a personalized Jacket and a complimentary Gala ticket for the registered dancer only. This ticket is non-transferrable and, if the dancer is also registered for theCompany Intensive, will supersede theCompany Intensive 1/2 price Gala ticket which is also non-transferrable.