22/23 Convention Fees
- Scholarships are based on the Regular Rate. NOT the Early Bird Rate. ASH does not combine discounts, such as the Early Bird Discount, and scholarships.
- To find the Early Bird Discount Deadline for your specific event, go to the specific city page of the event you will be attending for all event-specific information.
- Independent pricing is the same as studio pricing. ASH does not treat independents different than studios. Pricing and rules apply to all, equally.
22/23 Performance Showcase Fees
- Performance Showcase Award Vouchers received when a dancer is registered with a studio are not valid when registering as an independent or with another studio.
- Performance Showcase Award Vouchers received in the previous season can only be applied to Performance Showcase routine fees, NOT Convention fees.
Discounts & Promotions
TEACHERS ARE FREE AT ASH!
Once you’ve completed your registration, email the ASH office at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll apply your free teachers to your registration!
HOTEL ROOM DISCOUNTS
- Hotel Rooms will only be reimbursed by filling out the Hotel Room Discount Form linked below.
- All oﬀers exclude any student on scholarship, one-day dancers, multi-city discount, or need-based scholarship.
- Hotel Room nights will only be reimbursed at the group rate listed on the website. Upgrades or rates above the room block rate will not be honored.
- Rooms booked at other hotels or rooms reserved outside of the ASH room block are not eligible.
- ASH Productions cannot guarantee that the room block will not be sold out at the time of booking. It is the responsibility of the Studio Owner or Teacher to reserve room(s) at the host hotel under the ASH room block. ASH does not accept any responsibility to reserve or hold hotel rooms.
- Hotel Rooms must be reserved prior to the cut-oﬀ date on each tour city page.
- Hotel Room nights will be reimbursed via check once a receipt from the host hotel is submitted via email to email@example.com within 30 days at the conclusion of the event.
- All discount reimbursement checks will be sent within 30 days of the date on which the host hotel receipt is received by ASH Productions, made payable to the studio, and sent only to the name and address provided in the online registration account.
All dancers and teachers attending more than one ASH regional city in the 2021-2022 season will receive a 50% discount on tuition for each additional city. The first event of the season that you attend is not eligible for the multi-city discount. The Multi-City Discount does not apply to the first event you attend in the season.
*Multi-City Discounts do not apply when using a scholarship. Discounts and Scholarships cannot be combined.
NEED BASED SCHOLARSHIP
ASH Productions offers two need based scholarships per tour city. To receive a need based scholarship, submit a one page essay explaining why you feel a weekend at ASH would benefit you and your future in dance. Please include two references with contact information. Email your submission to: info@ASHProductions.com.
ASH accepts Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, checks or money orders. Checks or money orders must be postmarked before the Early Bird Discount Deadline in order to secure the Early Bird rate. If a check is returned, you will be assessed a $30.00 fee. Only cash and credit cards are accepted when registering at the door or paying a final balance upon check-in at Registration. *All funds must be paid in U.S. currency only. No International, Canadian or Foreign checks will be accepted.
Refund Policy for 2022/2023 Season
Unless ASH is forced to cancel due to Acts of God, CDC, local, state, or federal government mandates, ASH will not provide a refund under any circumstance. If the event is held and a dancer cannot attend due to injury or illness, you must contact the ASH Office at least 24 hours prior to the start of the event. ASH will issue a credit statement to be used up to one year from the date of issue for convention and/or performance showcase fees provided the dancer submits a doctor’s note within 30 days via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.