General Rules & Eligibility
- Scholarships are based on the Regular Rate. NOT the Early Bird Rate.
- To be eligible to audition for scholarships, dancers must be registered for the full event. Teachers and Studio Representatives are not eligible to audition for scholarships.
- Studio Owners/Directors may place their dancers in the level they feel is appropriate to their student’s skill level, even if it is diﬀerent than their age. However, dancers MUST participate in the Scholarship Audition based on their age as of January 1st, 2022. Dancers ages 22 and up are not eligible to audition for scholarships.
- If you receive a scholarship, it cannot be used for any event other than what is specified in the language on the face of scholarship.
- Scholarships must be used before the expiration date listed on the scholarship.
- Scholarships are non-transferable and cannot be combined with other discounts.
- Scholarships received when a dancer is registered with a studio are not valid when registering as an independent or with another studio without written consent from the original studio director.
- If you are not auditioning, you may not attend the scholarship audition.
- The number of scholarships awarded in each city will vary depending upon the level of dancers and number of attendees.
- Audition numbers must be worn during all classes and at the scholarship audition. Scholarships will be awarded to dancers based on class performance, as well as the scholarship audition.
- Only one scholarship may be used per dancer per event. Scholarships may not be applied toward the Early Bird Discount Rate, and scholarship recipients may not take advantage of the multi city dancer discount.
- If you have been awarded ASH Apprentice in one city, you may not audition again in another city during the same season.
- If you have been awarded ASH Apprentice Runner-Up in one city, you may audition again during the same season.
NEED BASED SCHOLARSHIP
ASH Productions offers two need based scholarships per tour city. To receive a need based scholarship, submit a one page essay explaining your financial need and why you feel a weekend at ASH would benefit you and your future in dance. Please include two references with contact information. Email your submission to info@ASHProductions.com.