21/22 Tour Performance Showcase Fees
Rules & General Information
The Performance Showcase is an opportunity for dancers to perform their pieces in a supportive and non-competitive environment. Each performance will be critiqued by the ASH faculty and awards will be given, however, the performances are not scored. The Performance Showcase will be held on Friday and Saturday and sometimes on Thursday and Sunday when necessary to accommodate all registered routines. Once seating capacity is reached, no more audience members will be allowed into the ballroom, ASH will livestream the performance showcase at www.ASHWebcast.com. The video wall located in the lobby will also be broadcasting the Performance Showcase. Friends and family can watch from home, and attendees will be able to watch from anywhere at the venue!
- Each registered dancer may register up to 3 solos for 21/22 Season.
- Registration for the Performance Showcase is on a first come, first serve basis. Due to time restraints, once maximum capacity is reached, we will no longer accept Performance Showcase routine registrations.
- Access for crossovers will depend on the venue setup. Please plan entrances and exits accordingly for all situations.
- If a minimum number of entries is not reached, ASH Productions reserves the right to cancel the Performance Showcase. In the event of a cancellation, ASH Productions will issue a full refund for Performance Showcase fees only.
- To participate in the Performance Showcase, dancers must be registered for the full convention.
- Dancers may perform solos and duets/trios in the Performance Showcase without a Teacher registered.
- In order to perform a group routines (4+ dancers) in the Performance Showcase, a Teacher or Studio Director must be registered for the full convention.
- Independent dancers may participate in the Performance Showcase.
- Awards received when a dancer is registered with a studio are not valid when registering as an independent or with another studio.
- All routines must be appropriate for family viewing.
- Teachers may not coach dancers during performance.
- The following items may NOT be used in routines: liquid, glass, fire, live animals, confetti, powder, and glitter.
- Props are fine, but must be carried on and oﬀ the stage. Props may not be larger than 8 feet tall.
- Please leave the stage area clean for the next performers.
- NEW! We have added wings! Stage Dimensions – 24 feet deep x 48 feet wide.
- Changes to any routine must be made at least two weeks prior to the event.
- There will be strict adherence to the Performance Showcase program order. Please be ready to perform when scheduled.
- All performers must be students. NO TEACHERS OR PROFESSIONAL DANCERS.
- All music must be uploaded to your online Studio or Independent registration account at least one week prior to the start of the event. A backup CD or USB of all music should be turned in at the registration booth.
In select cities Performance Showcase may be held on both Thursday afternoons, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Scheduling requests cannot be accommodated except in extreme circumstances. Email the ASH Office with questions about Performance Showcase scheduling.
Critiques will be uploaded after the event to your online Studio or Independent registration account. You can view and/or download your critiques by clicking “Scores”. Critiques will be available for viewing and download by Thursday following the event
ASH accepts Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, checks or money orders. Checks or money orders must be postmarked before the Early Bird Discount Deadline in order to secure the Early Bird rate. If a check is returned, you will be assessed a $30.00 fee. Only cash and credit cards are accepted when registering at the door or paying a final balance upon check-in at Registration. *All funds must be paid in U.S. currency only. No International, Canadian or Foreign checks will be accepted.
Refund Policy for 2021/2022 Season
Unless ASH is forced to cancel due to Acts of God, CDC, local, state, or federal government mandates, ASH will not provide a refund under any circumstance. If the event is held and a dancer cannot attend due to injury or illness, you must contact the ASH Office at least 24 hours prior to the start of the event. ASH will issue a credit statement to be used up to one year from the date of issue for convention and/or performance showcase fees provided the dancer submits a doctor’s note within 30 days via email to email@example.com.