Gala Ticket Pricing (On Sale May 1, 2022)
- The Gala is held on the last day of Nationals, and will kick off with the red carpet. The evening is jam packed with performances featuring ASH Faculty Members, Guest Artists, current ASH Assistants, current ASH: The Company Members, Open Competition Judges Choice routines, theCompany Intensive pieces and the Opening and Closing numbers choreographed by the ASH Faculty featuring the Apprentice and Apprentice Runners Up, as well as the announcements of select scholarship winners, the next ASH Assistants, the next ASH: The Company and the Studio of the Year!!
- Cash bars will be available for attendees ages 21+.
- There will be no food service at the Gala.
- All Gala tickets include the red carpet and Gala Performance.
- Dancers registered for the ASH Assistant Audition receive one free gala ticket for each registered dancer.
- All sales are final. No refunds. No exceptions.
ASH accepts Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, checks or money orders. Checks or money orders must be postmarked before the Early Bird Discount Deadline in order to secure the Early Bird rate. If a check is returned, you will be assessed a $30.00 fee. Only cash and credit cards are accepted when registering at the door or paying a final balance upon check-in at Registration. *All funds must be paid in U.S. currency only. No International, Canadian or Foreign checks will be accepted.
Refund Policy for 2021/2022 Season
Unless ASH is forced to cancel due to Acts of God, CDC, local, state, or federal government mandates, ASH will not provide a refund under any circumstance. If the event is held and a dancer cannot attend due to injury or illness, you must contact the ASH Office at least 24 hours prior to the start of the event. ASH will issue a credit statement to be used up to one year from the date of issue for convention and/or performance showcase fees provided the dancer submits a doctor’s note within 30 days via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.