Gala Ticket Pricing
- The Gala is held on the last day of Nationals, and will kick off with the red carpet. The evening is jam packed with performances featuring ASH Faculty Members, Guest Artists, current ASH Assistants, current ASH: The Company Members, Open Competition Judges Choice routines, theCompany Intensive pieces and the Opening and Closing numbers choreographed by the ASH Faculty featuring the Apprentice and Apprentice Runners Up, as well as the announcements of select scholarship winners, the next ASH Assistants, the next ASH: The Company and the Studio of the Year!!
- Cash bars will be available for attendees ages 21+.
- There will be no food service at the Gala.
- All Gala tickets include the red carpet and Gala Performance.
- Dancers registered for the ASH Assistant Audition receive one free gala ticket for each registered dancer. Dancers registered for theCOMPANY Intensive receive one gala ticket at 50% off for each registered dancer.
- Discounted tickets are only eligible for use by the registered dancer who is registered for the ASH Assistant Audition OR who is registered for theCompany Intensive. Discounted tickets cannot be combined and cannot be transferred to another dancer, sibling, parent, etc.
- All sales are final. Discounted tickets cannot be transferred or combined. No refunds. No exceptions.
ASH accepts Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, checks or money orders. Checks or money orders must be postmarked before the Early Bird Discount Deadline in order to secure the Early Bird rate. If a check is returned, you will be assessed a $30.00 fee. Only cash and credit cards are accepted when registering at the door or paying a final balance upon check-in at Registration. *All funds must be paid in U.S. currency only. No International, Canadian or Foreign checks will be accepted.
Refund Policy for 2020/2021 Season
- If the event is held and a dancer cannot attend because they were diagnosed with COVID-19, you must notify the ASH Oﬃce via email at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours prior to the start of the event and provide a valid positive test result. Upon receipt of the positive test result, ASH will provide a full refund.
- If the event is cancelled due to CDC, local, state, or federal government mandates, your registration will automatically be moved to the full virtual option and the remaining balance of your fees will automatically be refunded to you within 14 business days at the conclusion of the event. If you choose not to participate in the full virtual option, you must email email@example.com at least 24 hours prior to the start of the event and request a full refund which will be provided within 14 business days at the conclusion of the event.
- Unless ASH is forced to cancel due to CDC, local, state, or federal government mandates, ASH will not provide a refund under any circumstance.
- If the event is held and a dancer cannot attend due to injury or illness (COVID-19 excluded), you must contact the ASH Oﬃce at least 24 hours prior to the start of the event. ASH will issue a credit statement to be used up to one year from the date of issue for convention and/or performance showcase fees provided the dancer submits a doctor’s note within 30 days via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.